- Write a post about caring for someone you love with pictures and emotionally touching sincerity. I don’t have to worry about most of them doing that! They may lose a point in page rank!
- Show personality in a post.
- Respond to your reader’s comments with warmth and genuine friendliness. Better yet, respond to every comment on every post calling your readers by name!
- Actually go leave comments on other blogger’s posts smiling and chatting on their shoutboxes! You would lose your reputation of being a callous unfeeling seo robot.
- Only read the personal blogs of MyBlogLog and join a ton of keyword free communities!
- Go on a five week spree of meme writing and tagging everyone you can.
- Actually get to know people in your community and comment back and forth in a frenzy of gossip and fun!
I read a post from a famous blogger this week who spoke about how comments can hurt you. He bickered on and on about little things that bothered him, complaining about how some people take advantage of his status. Well, first of all, you know absolutely nothing about commenting because you NEVER reply to any of them. You avoid leaving comments on other blogs in fear if losing a few page views! You make a lot of money and have a lot of readers. I can guarantee you didn’t make any money from me and I don’t subscribe to your blog either!
If any of you out there who aren’t rich or a noted blogger are clicking ads on the pages of big bloggers, please go get some professional help. You need it! I noticed that ProBlogger only belongs to two communities on MyBlogLog. That’s two!!!!! Still he has a massive horde of people who are members of his. Are you one of them? If you are, you should ask yourself why! Since when did SEO stand for Soulless Entrepreneurs Only? Anyway, that’s enough of my funny blogging tips!
Here’s a linked post: Page Rank Research
Bush Mackel has a great post: Speedlinkin